Sayana, Inc. Terms of Service
By accessing our app, Sayana, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing Sayana. The materials contained in Sayana are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of Sayana per device for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained in Sayana;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Sayana, Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials within Sayana are provided on an 'as is' basis. Sayana, Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Sayana, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to Sayana.
- Sayana, Inc. is a provider of online products and content in the health and wellness space. We are not a health care or medical device provider, nor should our products be considered medical advice. Only your physician or other health care provider can do that. Sayana. inc makes no claims, representations or guarantees that the products provide a therapeutic benefit.
- Any health information and links on the products, whether provided by Sayana, Inc. or by contract from outside providers, is provided simply for your convenience.
- Any advice or other materials in the products are intended for general information purposes only. They are not intended to be relied upon and are not a substitute for professional medical advice based on your individual condition and circumstances. The advice and other materials we make available are intended to support the relationship between you and your healthcare providers and not replace it. We are not liable or responsible for any consequences of your having read or been told about such advice or other materials as you assume full responsibility for your decisions and actions. In particular, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we make no representation or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the advice, other materials and information published as part of the products.
In no event shall Sayana, Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use Sayana, even if Sayana, Inc. or a Sayana, Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing in Sayana could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Sayana, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on Sayana are accurate, complete or current. Sayana, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained in Sayana at any time without notice. However Sayana, Inc. does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Sayana, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its app and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Sayana, Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Sayana, Inc. may revise these terms of service for its app at any time without notice. By using Sayana you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of California and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. Community User Conduct
All messages posted or otherwise submitted to the Community (referred to as "Community" and "Group Discussions Service") section within Sayana, Inc. products (referred to as "Products), and any comments, or other communications (“Communications”, with all communcations collectively referred to as “Content”) is the sole responsibility of the account holder from which such Communications originate and you acknowledge and agree that you, and not Sayana, Inc., are entirely responsible for all Content that you post, or otherwise submit to Products, including via messages exchanged through Group Conversations Service. Sayana, Inc. does not control user submitted Content and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Products you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable.
As a condition of use, you promise not to use the Products for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, or any other purpose not reasonably intended by Sayana, Inc. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the Products:
- To abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate any person;
- To post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any Content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or that infringes any copyright or other right of any person;
- To communicate with Sayana, Inc. representatives or other users in an abusive or offensive manner;
- For any purpose (including posting or viewing Content) that is not permitted under the laws of the jurisdiction where you use the Products;
- To post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any Communication designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any Sayana, Inc. user;
- To create or transmit unwanted ‘spam’ to any person or any URL;
- To advertise to, or solicit, any user to buy or sell any third party products or services, or to use any information obtained from the Products in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent;
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Products, including any communications that you exchange through Group Conversations Service. Sayana, Inc. reserves the right, but has no obligation, to review disputes between you and other users. This includes the right to review messages exchanged through Group Conversations Service, based on any reports that Sayana, Inc. receives alleging the violation of these Terms through the use of Group Conversations Service, including without limitation, reports regarding alleged harassment, indecency, and offensive messages.
If the Products are used in a manner that violates the Terms in any way, Sayana, Inc. may at its sole discretion, but is not required to, suspend or terminate your account, disable your access to the Prodcuts and/or take any steps that it deems appropriate to address the situation.